IT IS A TECHNOLOGY COMPANY WHICH DO NOT TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR PROVIDING SHOWS. IT IS NOT ALSO THE ARTISTS’ MANAGEMENT UNIT NOR EVENT PLANNING COMPANY PROVIDING SHOWS FOR PROGRAMS OR EVENTS. THE PROVIDING SHOW IS ENTIRELY IN THE ARTIST DECISION. THE COMPANY'S SERVICE IS CONNECTING THE ARTISTS WITH DEMAND FOR SHOWS OR OTHERS OF ALL CLIENTS. THE COMPANY WILL NOT PROVIDE OR BE ABOUT TO PROVIDE SHOWS OR OTHER EVENTS WHICH CAN BE UNDERSTAND AS THE ACTIVITIES OF ARTISTS OR EVENT PLANNING COMPANY.
Buyers here are organizations and individuals wishing to hire the art shows with Showkite artists.
Binding here is defined as all responsibilities and obligations of the buyers to the artist and of the artist to the buyers. Binding is only valid when the buyer has successfully negotiated with the artist and has paid off the amount of the cachet for the shows. Since then, the two parties will have to comply with the rules of reward and punishment for any wrongdoing. Showkite will not perform the rewards or punishments that only happens between buyers and artists, in some special cases, Showkite shall represent as the arbitrator to resolve conflicts and errors so that the two parties figure out the common solutions in the implementation of rewards and penalties.
1. CONDITIONS AND THE WAYS TO PARTICIPATE
1. Individuals or groups can perform performances such as dancing, singing, magic, comedy, etc.
2. There is a need to participate in nationwide art shows to earn extra income or fame.
3. Artists in all provinces in Vietnam can join in Showkite.
4. There should be a minimum of 3 members per group to join in Showkite.
5. At Showkite we do not demand too high on the professional level of the artist who may be amateur or semi-professional.
There are two ways to register to become an artist or a group of artists in Showkite:
C1: Register at the official website of ShowKite here:
C2: Register directly in Showkite’s office.
For artists in Hanoi: After becoming Showkite artist, you can go to Showkite's office or we will come to you so as to sign a binding agreement between the two parties about the rights as well as punishments and rewards to enhance responsibility and clarity while Showkite works with the artist.
In other provinces, it is done through the commitment form online.
Details of the artist's commitment can be found here:
After the commitment has been signed between the two parties, the profile of the artists will be displayed on the interface of Showkite and then customers can set the show with you immediately. You can still create a profile while you are signing up for a commitment.
2. OPERATION MECHANISM
Step 1: Artists can sign up very easily and quickly if they meet the requirements above. There are two ways of registration as described above for all provinces in Vietnam.
Step 2: Once signed up, the artists will have to sign a commitment with Showkite to bind their responsibilities and rights. Commitments will include terms nearly as similar to this available policy or will be able to add, remove terms for special artists.
Step 3: Instead of receiving live shows from the event organizers or impresario, at Showkite, you will receive live shows from our customers (they could be anyone who have demand for show). You will not have to worry about unfair competition among artists because you're the one who decided that by building profile, image, attitude to receive good reviews from clients.
Step 4: The artists will directly negotiate the price, or according to the price list available to Showkite's customers, the artists may also offer price options to their customers. And if the customer agrees with the price of the artist, they will choose and pay to Showkite. Once the payment has been made, the artist will receive a detailed notification of the payment immediately.
Step 5: When the show is done, we will rely on the reward and punishment regulations to account the final cachet for artists, then we will transfer money through bank accounts according to the information provided by the artist for a period of 3 to 4 days, at most one week.
1. Once you become an artist in Showkite you will have the following rights:
2. You will have the show requested directly by the customer (Showkite will not choose the artist to participate in the show in order to create fair competition and to be suitable for the artist).
3. You will earn an income worthy of your ability because at Showkite you are offered average price per show or Showkite will advise the amount of cachet that you can get, and based on that Showkite will negotiate reasonable rates with clients to ensure the highest interests for artists.
4. You will be part of a professional network of amateur or semi-professional artists, giving you the opportunity to learn from other artists so as to develop your professional skills.
5. You will actively create your profile, image to impress the customers of Showkite. However, you still have to comply with the regulations on building profile and image under section 3 (Regulation).
6. At Showkite you will be proactive in choosing the right show, which we do not force you to receive the show, instead we will send you a request for the show and only if you agree to participate in the show then you must follow the rules of the show. We will not penalize or underestimate artists with cases where you do not agree to participate in the show.
7. Artists will be fully active using the technology platform that Showkite offers to work with clients and actively manage their schedules. The system will automatically remind you about the schedule of shows, show your monthly revenue and the total number of shows as well as the list of participating, canceled and waiting show, etc.
1. Becoming the Showkite artist means that you have to be responsible for Showkite as a basis to ensure the rights of Showkite artists as well as Showkite clients. Include the following responsibilities:
2. Responsibility for the Show: Artists must have absolute responsibility for the show that has been agreed that do not allow cancelling the show (except for some unforeseen circumstances), late arrivals, bad performances, bad work attitude,… because it will directly affect your image by the evaluation and comment of clients on your profile (Showkite will only show clients who have booked shows with artist rated as artist).
3. Responsibility in building profiles, images: Artists must be responsible for building profiles, images that are not fraudulent in the articles. (In the regulation section on the building records, images).
4. Responsibility for Showkite: Artists in Showkite must be responsible for the benefits of Showkite as well as Showkite's clients by complying with the rules, policies and cooperation with Showkite's clients because they are the cachet payers for you. At Showkite there is no coercion for the artists that you are our companion to benefit both. They create the most effective platform for the amateur or semi-professional, so you have to be responsible for cooperation, to help Showkite so as to bring the most benefit.
Artists will not be able to work with clients without Showkite approval, if it is detected, the heaviest punishment for the artist will be permanently deleted on Showkite.
With these responsibilities we have the following clear regulations:
1. Regulations on the show
By going late, acting poorly, bad working attitude, the artist will have to receive the negative reviews, poor ratings of customers on your profile page. (If it is not true, artists may request authentication and delete the review.)
2. Regulations on canceling the show
If the artist unilaterally cancels the show, it will be fined 100% of the value and will be deducted from the next show. If the customer cancels the show, the artist will be entitled to the following value:
If the customer cancels the show before the 12th day, the artist will not accept the value of the show.
If the customer canceled the show before the show From 4 to 12 days, the artist will receive 40% of the value of the show.
If the customer cancels the show before the date of less than 4 days, the artist will receive 90% of the value of the show.
3. Regulations on building profiles and images
On the building profiles, images on Showkite, we strictly forbid the article containing private contact information such as phone number, email that clients can contact the artist directly. In such posts we will delete the post immediately and raise the alert level to 1 level.
The artist must provide enough basic information and bank account for Showkite so that we can make payment when the show is done.
As for groups of artists, you must provide ShowKite with information on current members by inviting them to together participate. Details here:
We will use that information to present to our clients as well as to clearly identify the members who will be participating in the show (You can add members of your group to the show so that customers can see who will attend the show.)
Artists must provide a valid phone number or email so that we can contact and remind you of your shows.
6. FEES POLICY
Showkite is a technology company that is not the artists’ management unit nor event planning company providing shows. All shows are entirely in the artist decisions, Showkite’s service is only connecting the artists with the demand for shows or others of all customers. So we will charge some for the development and operation of the company. This amount will be publicly available to all Showkite artists.
The amount that we collect will serve the purpose of product development, marketing, advertising, etc.
After each successful show we will retain 15% of the cachet and will pay artists 85% the remaining.